Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in a smoothie, AND made healthy.
1 Cup of Almond Milk
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
½ tsp Cinnamon
1-2 Medjool Dates
1 Scoop of Frozen Coconut Milk Yoghurt
Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- You can add more of everything if you wish, taste your smoothie and see what you think it needs more of… I prefer mine with more peanut butter. And it doesn’t matter if you use crunchy or smooth PB.
- If you don’t have the medjool dates, don’t worry as they only add a bit more sweetness, so you can substitute it with honey or maple syrup.
- I get my frozen coconut milk chocolate yoghurt from Sainsburys. I highly recommend “The Coconut Collaborative” ‘s products as they are vegan, dairy free and still very tasty.
- For the chocolate syrup, i use a low-calorie one from “Sweet Freedom” called ‘Choc Shot’. You can also use this syrup for hot chocolate as it’s very chocolatey.
- If you like yours cold, either freeze the banana before hand or add 2-3 ice cubes.
- Add everything in a blender, and blend till smooth. If using, drizzle chocolate syrup round the inside of your glass. Then serve!