You have probably seen these bowls all over tumblr and instagram lately, and I was very intrigued to see how to make them. And it’s just so easy!
They are a perfect alternative to ice-cream or frozen yogurt, and is even more refreshing (and fills you with tons of antioxidants and energy).
1/2 Frozen Banana
1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
1/2 Cup of Frozen Mango
1/4 Cup of Almond Milk
1 tbsp of Acai Powder
1 Coconut, cut in half (optional)
- You can add whatever frozen fruit you have.
- Top with whatever fruits you would like, I prefer passion fruit.
- I get my acai powder from Holland & Barrett, but you don’t have to add this as I only add it for added health benefits.
- Blend all the frozen ingredients together, adding the milk until smooth.
- Mix in the acai powder if using, and scoop in your bowl or half coconut.