If you ask me, one of my main aims for summer is to get a bronze tan head to toe (preferably without any help from the old fakey-bakey) And you don’t want to throw away all those hours spent *slaving* under the sun, do you?So why not put that time to good use, and add a few simple, inexpensive products into your daily routine. This way, you’ll keep people wondering “Where’s she been on holiday recently?” or “I wanna know how she’s glowing!” … don’t worry, the secret’s safe with me.
- Pixi Glow Tonic – this bottle of sunshine helps tone, oxygenate and brighten your skin, a real winner in the winter months.
- Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals – a bronzer that doesn’t leave you with orange patches under your delicate cheek bones. It also acts as a self tanner so the more you wear it from summer to winter, you should expect the same sun kissed skin all year round.
- Body Shop Vitamin E Coll BB Cream – I’ve bought this product endless times, and it’s been in my makeup bag ever since I started wearing makeup! I never wear foundation because I feel it cakes up my skin and looks too unnatural, so I use this BB cream as my base for my face then sweep over some powdered foundation for more coverage, but still looking natural.
- Simple Sun-Kissed Moisturiser – I started wearing this daily last summer because I felt from all the sun my skin was getting rather dry, however I’m usually quite unlucky when it comes to moisturisers that do everything I want from a product. This moisturiser not only keeps your skin silky smooth and hydrated, but also gives your skin a very delicate natural tan, meaning the days when your body and face are on a completely different tan-scale, are over!
- OGX Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner – I must admit that I have tried and tested the majority of OGX’s hair products, and I feel their Coconut Water does the trick for me! Whilst leaving my hair hydrated and weightless, it also subtly perfumes my hair with a scent very similar to those Piña Coladas you (obviously) had back in summer.
Now go look back at some pictures from last summer (I know, it may be painful) and tell me you don’t go “How did my face look that good without makeup?” Try a few of these products and you won’t be saying that for much longer.
Jemima Plume Xx