…I know what you’re thinking, and yes, these are the best god-damn brownies you will ever taste.
These slices of heaven can cure any bad day, or sugar cravings for that instance. What’s better? They are super quick and easy to make, and here’s how:
- Cookie dough (enough to make around 15 cookies)
- Brownie mixture (enough to make around 10 brownies)
- 10 Oreos
- 10-15 Mini Marshmallows
- 8 tablespoons of Fudge/Caramel Sauce
- A handle of Popcorn
There’s no how-to with this recipe. You can either make the cookie and brownie from scratch using your favourite recipe, or by all means you can cheat by using the ol’ Betty Crocker kits.
However, to get the dreaminess pictured above, follow these steps:
- Line a tray with baking parchment, and pre-heat your over to 175 Degrees.
- Make your cookie dough, and press all the dough evenly into the tray.
- Make your brownie mixture, and pour it into the tray over the cookie dough.
- Break up your oreos in half, and press them into the tray.
- Top with mini marshmallows.
- Pop the tray in the oven for around 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Whilst this is cooking, you can pop the popcorn, or you can use pre-popped popcorn.
- Once cooked, take them out the oven and immediately drizzle the fudge/caramel sauce on it.
- Then stick on the popcorn and sprinkles.
Jemima Plume Xx